Camden Pet Hospital provides surgical services for dogs, cats and rabbits. We offer a well-equipped facility and an experienced team to provide your pet with high-quality surgical care in a relaxing, stress-free environment.
Our veterinarians and technicians have experience performing a wide range of surgeries. All of our procedures include a thorough pre-surgical physical exam conducted by a veterinarian as well as surgical monitoring and lots of attention throughout the day.
In addition to spaying and neutering, we offer the following surgeries:
Soft Tissue Surgery
Trust us when we say we’re the best choice for your pet's surgical needs.
Many pet owners want to know what happens when their pet is placed under anesthesia. At Camden Pet Hospital, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority, so you can trust that they receive only the safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include:
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work: This confirms your pet is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure and they can safely process anesthesia.
- Anesthesia: We use a very safe anesthetic gas that’s also used in human pediatric medicine.
- Experienced Monitoring Support: Our trained technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet's pulse rate, oxygen levels, and blood pressure.
- IV Catheter Placement: During surgery, fluids are given to maintain blood pressure and help your pet recover quickly.
- Pain Medication: For your pet’s comfort, we administer pain medication both prior to and after surgery.